Sell a Home with David Warren
Hey David – what’s my home worth?
It is my job to look at the comps (comparable sales in your neighborhood) and then look BEYOND the comps to determine your home’s Real Value.
Some resale factors are in your hands:
- Cleanliness and upkeep
- Proper maintenance
- Interior design choices: Cabinets, Appliances, Flooring, Tiles, Fixtures
- Privacy (hedges, window treatments, etc.)
- Potential for remodeling, upgrades or new construction
Some resale factors depend on your neighborhood and timing:
- Inventory of available homes when you want to sell
- Quality of the neighborhood (noise, neighborhood upkeep)
- Zoning for desirable schools
- Access to Transportation: Busses, Trains, Highways, Arteries, Parking
- Walkability to stores, restaurants, parks, etc.
- Views: Mountains, water, skyline, valleys
- Interest rates and available lending capital for buyers
All of these factors – and more — factor into the price we ask for, and the price we negotiate at sale. It also matters whom you choose to be your listing agent. I have been a top sales agent for years for many reasons:
- Discovering your home’s Real Value and marketing it across all relevant online (MLS, Zillow, Craigslist, etc.) and traditional platforms (on-site signage, direct mail, broker-to-broker communications, etc.)
- Business partners to effectively inspect, repair, upgrade, stage and photograph your property.
- Real Estate Brokers to find the most qualified buyers and get them to see the property’s full potential.
Once offers start rolling in, I help you decide which one is best for you. The highest offer isn’t necessarily the best offer – a high offer that is guaranteed to close on time is usually the best choice. Sometimes, we weigh seller wishes for the property, such as buyer intentions to renovate instead of tear down.
Once the price and terms are agreed upon, a short mountain of paperwork must be completed to keep your closing on time and on budget. My Metropolist team closes deals weekly, we make sure no detail is missed. Before you know it, funds will be in your account so you can move forward with your next home purchase or whatever life plans you have next.
Referrals & Testimonials
I would not stay in business if my customers weren’t satisfied with my communication and service. Your testimonials help share your story with other potential clients. Your referrals, to friends, family, neighbors and colleagues are always greatly appreciated.