Real Estate Broker, Metropolist
I sell real estate for three important reasons:
- I love what I do. Toasting a successful transaction with happy clients is a pure joy.
- Real Estate is part of my DNA. When I was a kid, I would tour construction sites with my dad — and our house was always a work in progress.
- My mission is to help people move up or downsize to meet their needs. Happy homes make great neighborhoods. Great neighborhoods make Seattle an amazing place to live. Every home sale helps strengthen a community.
For you, success in real estate likely means achieving the best return on your real estate investment. This is where I come in:
- For sellers, I’ll determine the real value of your property and negotiate a sale that closes on time.
- For buyers, I’ll help find the home that best fits your needs and negotiate an offer that secures the home without overpayment.
- For all clients, I consistently deliver the David Warren Marketing Advantage, a skill I’ve honed since the beginning of my career.
My parents were publishers, so I worked my way up from the mailroom to VP of Marketing and Sales in their company. I had a knack for layout, copy, direct mail strategy and customer service. When my family sold the family business I put my creative skills to good use in real estate.
I had friends who were builders and house flippers, so I began to realize just how hot the Seattle real estate market was. I got my license and joined a friend at Windermere, specializing in new construction sales. While most of the top sales agents bank on getting two sales per client (sell the current home, buy a new home), I quickly became one of Windermere’s top agents by helping First Time Homebuyers and clients moving to or from Seattle.
In 2015, I joined several of my favorite Windermere colleagues when they founded Metropolist, a boutique real estate brokerage with the marketing prowess of a national firm.
Metropolist is a very special place. Our offices are communal, perched atop a small business co-working space and large special events venue in SoDo that plays host to a variety of networking opportunities.
In many brokerages, your colleagues are considered the competition — not here. Good relationships are critical in this industry, to win competitive offers and give our clients all of the resources they need to close on time and with the best deal. Whenever I need advice, an introduction or some help to seal a big deal, I have many of the city’s best real estate professionals at my side – and I’m here for them too.